Vacancies - Bicycle Mechanic
We are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Bicycle Mechanic to join our team. If you have the relevant experience, we could have an excellent opportunity for you.
This is a full-time position working 5 shifts per week. Tuesday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 4:30pm.
- General Cycle Store Workshop duties.
- Ensure clients bikes get through the workshop efficiently
- Liaising with the front of house team to ensure all clients are kept up to date on their job.
- Working with the manger to ensure key product lines are always in stock.
- Working with the sales team to ensure customer orders are ready on time.
- Reservations and booking of workshop jobs through a professional retail EPOS system (training is provided)
- Ensuring customers always receive excellent customer service from the workshop counter.
- Weekly meetings with Management t aid with the successful running of the area.
- Working in conjunction with Sales Team and Manager on sales and marketing initiatives.
- Directing customers in the store to the relevant department of interest.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a bicycle workshop environment.
- Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- An interest in Cycling / Triathlons and or Adventure racing a bonus but not a necessity.
- Free Parking
- Shared Bonus Scheme
- Industry leading salary
- Ongoing training with the industry (Shimano, Sram , Fox, Giant , E-Bike )
To apply for this position please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com